Á¦ ¸ñ

ÀÓ¿Á±Ý¾¾ ¿ä¾ç¿ø

ÀÌ ¸§

Lim Meyer

Date [2015-08-04 08:39:20]   Hit [2030]

»ç°úµå¸³´Ï´Ù. ÇѾî ŸÀÌÇÁ±â ¼­Åø¾î ¿µ¾î·Î ÇÕ´Ï´Ù My Mother is 84 years of age. Her name is Lim, Oakkoom. She is an US citizen and resides at San Francisco, California. If I can find a suitable nursing home in Korea for her, she would like to go back home. Once she has arrived in Korea, she is planning to apply for the dual citizenship. My Name is Lim Meyer, Korean name Lim, Hyungsook. I am her daughter who has been taking care of her for about twenty years until year of 2013. Fall of 2013, she got diagnosed for dementia, among other illnesses. Until then she was healthy and enjoyed living independently. After she got diagnosed for dementia, she had Korean care-givers, provided by the government. They took care of her personal hygienic needs, house works, food preparations, and kept her company. For various reasons, I could no longer get Korean care givers for her. I tried with a Chinese care-giver, but it didn¡¯t worked well. A couple of months ago, I have enrolled her in a Chinese run senior day care center. There were a lot of Korean attendees, but no Korean worker at this facility. Currently, her illness is stabilized with medications. She is more forgetful then past, but her cognitive abilities are still good. She is not frisky as before, but she is still could walk. But she couldn't cook or take care of herself. Would you please help us and give me some information? Such as, could she living at your facility; if so, what are the requirements are; and what are the cost – before the and after acquiring the Korean citizenship; anything else that I need to provide for her. By the way, my mother has three sons, they are all married, living in Seoul. Unfortunately, they do not like the idea of my mother going back to Korea. I also have a disable sister who is 63 years of age, never been married. Is it possible for her to living in your facility as will? Thank you very much for your help and understanding. µµ¿ò ºÎŹµå¸²´Ï´Ù. °¨»çÇÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀÓÇü¼÷ Sincerely; Lim Meyer
  •  ´äº¯±Û µî·Ï : 2015-08-04 17:13:57  
Hello. Spring a nursing home. Elder will you have a residence in California now on you, current Korean citizenship do you have? If you\'re in your is put into our facilities and maintain health insurance and obtain Korean citizenship can be done. A single spouse living in Korea and there is Anybody\'s amount if you have any long-term care, rating shall be in outward showiness,You can see the benefits. Class is proceeding with us in the long-term care can do it. The details or questions you want in this circle will be consulted whenever you kindly give me the telephone. Thank you.

ÀÌÀü±Û

ÀÓ¿Á±Ý¾¾ ¿ä¾ç¿ø

´ÙÀ½±Û

ºÀ»ç¹®ÀÇ